8 bacon slices
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 (10 oz) cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup flour (all purpose or gluten free blend)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat until some of the fat is rendered. Be sure that the bacon is still pliable and not crisp. Drain on paper towels. If you use this method, reduce the flour to 1/4 cup. Or don’t cook the bacon and proceed with the recipe.
- Then wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and place in a 4-5 quart crockpot.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with wire whisk to blend. Pour over chicken.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken and bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove the chicken and beat the sauce with a wire whisk so it is very well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- If you have a newer crockpot, check the chicken at 5 hours. The internal temp should be 160 -170 degrees F.
Originally posted on momswithcrockpots.com.
If you would like to share your favorite recipes send them to email@example.com and we will post them on our website.
AgQuest offers “one-stop shopping” for all of your agricultural finance and insurance needs, including operating loans, real estate loans, machinery & equipment loans and leasing, a full line of ag insurance options such as crop insurance, precision farming and Livestock Gross Margin Insurance.