3 tbs butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbs minced canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
½ C orange juice
1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
¾ C chipped fresh cilantro
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 ½ lbs)
Salt and Pepper
12 (6”) tortillas
1. Poach chicken by melting butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and chipotle chilies and cook until fragrant, about
2. Stir in orange juice, Worcestershire and ½ C cilantro. Bring to a boil
3. Add chicken and simmer, covered, over medium-low heat until meat registers 160 degrees, 10-15 minutes. Flip chicken halfway through cooking time
4. Transfer chicken to plate and tent with foil.
5. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until liquid is reduced to ¼ cup, about 5 minutes.
6. Using 2 forks, shred chicken into bite-size pieces and return to skillet.
7. Add remaining cilantro to skillet and toss until well combined.
8. Season with Salt and Pepper
9. Serve with tortillas and favorite toppings.
Submitted by Mark Karlsrud, AgQuest Employee
If you would like to share your favorite recipes send them to email@example.com and we will post them on our website.
AgQuest offers “one-stop shopping” for all of your agricultural finance and insurance needs, including operating loans, real estate loans, machinery & equipment loans and leasing, a full line of ag insurance options such as crop insurance, precision farming and Livestock Gross Margin Insurance.