Deadline for application or resume submission is Monday, September 28 at Noon.
Position Title: Loan Documentation / Processing
Coordinates with: Credit Department and Relationship Manager
Effective Date: September 2015
Primary Objectives of the Position:
Prepare and process loan documentation for all loan products by striving for efficiency and accuracy while continuing to build strong relationships with our existing and future customers which will further enhance the growth of AgQuest Financial Services, Inc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete the documentation process in aims on the documentation set up sheet as requested by Credit Analyst
- Prepare Notes (including RFA Participation) and supporting documents, amortization schedules, security recording documents (Mortgage, Easements, Assignments, UCC, Fixture, CNS-Direct Notice, CCC36-37), Subordinations, Entity Documents (Partnership, Company, and Corporation), Guaranty, Loan Commitment Letter, ACH Authorization, Advance Request Form and others as needed.
- Set Up physical Borrower File and assist in maintaining the Electronic Borrower File.
- Facility Loans – assist Real Estate Closing Officer when needed. Duties may include working with analyst on doc set up sheet, set up Construction File, Working File, Permanent File and Electronic File. Complete Note and supporting documents from the Facility Folder. Assist Closing Officer with document tracking.
- Agri-Access Loans – assist Real Estate Closing Officer when needed. Duties may include working with the analyst on the doc set up sheet and
Representative from Agri-Access to complete documentation and submit for review, approval and post close documentation.
- Maintain physical loan files (assist to purge documents to archive, & process security Documents per documentation retention schedule.
- Request Flood Certificates – assist Real Estate Closing Officer when needed.
- Order Certificate of Good Standing (Entities)
- Process executed loan documents and close loans for funding using aims.
- Scan and file executed loan documents into electronic borrower folder.
- Request Final Lien Searches from various Secretary of State Offices through
CT Lien Solutions when applicable.
- File UCC, 757 Assignment of Indemnity, CCC36-37, and CNS
- Prepare and change loan document templates when advised and applicable or work with Information Systems Coordinator to finalize any changes.
- Prepare Procedures for Loan Documentation and Processing and keep up to date in the Resource Center by working with Information Systems Coordinator.
- Process Loan Documentation Servicing requests.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort mail for Credit Area, Applications and Loan Documentation as well as process for Loan Documentation.
- Assist with audits Internally, Agri-Bank, Agri-Access, and Northland Capital
- Maintain lien position by continuing UCC / CNS / Fixture documents within 6 month window
- Process collateral releases when notes are paid (terminate / release security instruments / archive
- Process withdrawn loans and prepare denial letters when applicable
- Assist BRM’s / Credit Staff with documentation printing and correspondence when needed.
- Filing – All documents and miscellaneous.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Programs and Reports Required
*Aims – Open Loop Report
*Fiserv – Customer Loan Information and Amortizations
*Adobe, Acrobat, Excel and Word
*CT Lien – UCC Filing, Continuation, Termination
*Ag-Compass (Discover Viewer) – UCC Fixture Continuations and CNS Continuations
E-mail Resume to email@example.com , complete the form below or mail to:
P.O. Box 278
Morgan, MN 56266-0278