AgQuest Financial Services, Inc., is a growing agricultural financial services company and serves the territories of local farm supply retailers across the country. Our goal is to work directly with our retailers to incorporate financing and insurance into a total marketing platform to better serve the needs of the customer.
The Credit Analyst provides efficient, accurate, and consistent analysis of historical and projected financial information such as balance sheets, income and expenses, tax returns, and historical production numbers for enterprises, to evaluate and underwrite loan application requests for compliance with loan policy and internal guidelines on agricultural loan applications. Provides loan structure and documentation support to the Business Relationship Managers, Credit Analysts, and Loan Documentation Manager to assist with requests for loan applications.
- Organize financial information in order to efficiently process
- Analyze financial information and prepare credit presentations that consider the “5 C’s” of credit for the appropriate credit approval authority.
- Evaluate and analyze credit relationships for compliance with AgQuest loan policy.
- Provide support for the processing and documentation of loan applications
- Maintain accurate information in AgQuest software applications.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
AgQuest Financial Services, Inc., is a growing agricultural financial services company and serves the territories of local farm supply retailers across the country. Our goal is to work directly with our retailers to incorporate financing and insurance into a total marketing platform to better serve the needs of the customer. This position is located at our Morgan, MN office.
Purpose: The Loan Service Representative is responsible for the initial loan application data entry, management of incoming loan related requests and information, daily servicing of loans, and serve as back up for other areas as necessary. Ensures that work is performed in accordance with established policies and procedures. Works with other team members to ensure procedures are maintained in a clear and concise format.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter applications and other misc service requests for BRMs into the AIMS system.
- Pull credit bureaus, lien searches and other miscellaneous tasks to aid in the credit analysis process.
- Maintain the e-borrower files as needed for new applications and financial documentation.
- Work as a liaison between BRMs and internal staff to ensure proper flow of requests.
- Assist loan docs with post closing processes including but not limited to: tracking receipt of outstanding loan docs, process paid note, prepare and organize files, file UCC, CNS and follow up on direct Notices.
- Maintain insurance binders are tracked in AIMS and filed accordingly.
- Assist Admin in maintaining the filing.
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of procedures for the entire organization.
E-mail Resume to email@example.com or mail to:
P.O. Box 278
Morgan, MN 56266-0278