AgQuest Financial Services, Inc., is a growing agricultural financial services company and serves the territories of local farm supply retailers across the country. Our goal is to work directly with our retailers to incorporate financing and insurance into a total marketing platform to better serve the needs of the customer.
The Senior Credit Analyst provides efficient, accurate, and consistent analysis of historical and projected financial information such as balance sheets, income and expenses, tax returns, and historical production numbers for enterprises, to evaluate and underwrite loan application requests for compliance with loan policy and internal guidelines on agricultural loan applications. Provides loan structure and documentation support to the Business Relationship Managers, Credit Analysts, and Loan Documentation Manager to assist with requests for loan applications.
- Organize financial information in order to efficiently process
- Analyze financial information and prepare credit presentations that consider the “5 C’s” of credit for the appropriate credit approval authority.
- Evaluate and analyze credit relationships for compliance with AgQuest loan policy.
- Provide support for the processing and documentation of loan applications
- Maintain accurate information in AgQuest software applications.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
E-mail Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
P.O. Box 278
Morgan, MN 56266-0278