The Crop Insurance Underwriter supports the Crop Insurance Specialist (CIS) and serves as the intermediary between the AgQuest Agents and the insurance companies for the entire Agency. Position located in Southern MN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data entry of policy applications, written agreements, production reports, acreage reports, claim forms and documents pertaining to crop insurance. Verify that all information is accurate.
- Assist with questions regarding crop insurance processes and accurate completion of crop insurance forms.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring and submitting written agreements to verify they are processed accurately and timely.
- Maintain a friendly and service-driven work environment, in a timely and consistent manner.
- Maintain customer insurance files.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For a complete job description click here.
E-mail Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
P.O. Box 278
Morgan, MN 56266-0278